Tribal Afshar – Mountains and Diamonds
Woven from lanolin-rich wool, Tribal Afshar rugs are renowned for their unparalleled sheen and use of traditional dyeing techniques. They are usually finished at each with with intricate flatweave.
Size In Feet5.7 x 4.5
Size In Cms170.18 x 134.62
ColourRusic Red, Blue
The Afshar people are of Oghus Turkic origin and have long woven rugs from the wool of their own livestock. This beautiful example combines rustic red and blue for a stunning finish that will suit both classic and contemporary homes.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.