Kazak Flatweave – Lavender
The distinctive designs of Kazak flatweaves are a testament to the rich tapestry of cultures that have left their mark on the Caucasus region. Inspirations from a diaspora of tribes and areas, come together in a harmonious blend of artistry that is both visually striking and steeped in history.
Size In Feet10.10 x 8.2
Size In Cms331 x 249
Preserving the traditional hand-woven techniques used to create Kazak kilims or flatweaves, is essential to maintaining their unique character and charm. By continuing to honour these age-old practices, modern artisans are ensuring that the rich history and artistry of Kazak rugs is passed down to future generations.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.