Indo Turkish Evileye Flatweave – Braid Pattern
One of the most synonymous patterns with the Turkish region is the evil-eye pattern. A symbol of protection, the belief remains the same across various regions, but the symbolism changes. Made with 100% wool and a tight weave, this flatweave is unique and versatile
Size In Feet13.9 x 10.2
Size In Cms419.1 x 309.88
ColourLight Grey, Grey
The subtle color tones afford this flatweave the ability to compliment any d?or. Rustic and raw, the turkish evil eye is has symbolism and appeal in one.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.