William Morris Round Carpet – Light Gold Hues
William Morris was one of the most accomplished English designers of the 19th century. His vision and aesthetic sense is appreciated and sought after till today. Patterns that were inspired by nature and depicted the harmony between spaces is most relevant today.
Size In Feet10x9.9
Size In Cms304.8x297.18
MaterialSilk and Wool
The Carpet Cellar has endeavored to capture this great designers creations and portray them as a floor covering using contemporary colors and open patterns.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.