Vintage Uzbek Lion Pictorial Printed Textile
Some of the most exquisite textiles originate from the Central Asian region. The diversity of this place and the different influences have assisted the creation of an eclectic mix of patterns, material, color and craftmanship.The tribal nomads, mostly known for the floor coverings they create and also adept at textiles.
Size In Feet7.4 x 6.4
Size In Cms223.52 x 193.04
ColourRose Red, Yellow
They were created and used mainly for themselves, as gifts, as objects that marked the rites of passage, and exchange that built social ties. The woven designs signified their identity; many motifs had an esoteric meaning, helping them to control the evil spirits that governed the unknown. The intrigue and history behind each piece has a fascinating story and brings with it an undisputed charm.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.