Vintage Bamiyani Kilim – Brown and Beige
The name Bamiyan not only denotes the town in central Afghanistan, but in our context, the tribe that created some unique floor coverings. From Chinese to Turks to Mongols, this region has had many influences owing to its invaders, a lot of which is seen in the creations from this region.
Size In Feet11.3 x 4.11
Size In Cms342.9 x 149.86
The distinct contrast of flat green fields and rocky mountains has inspired the color combinations and designs of many flat weaves created here.The use of deeper browns, beiges signifies the undyed wool that was used to weave the rugs. Patterns vary from linear lines to more complex geomtric designs. The simplicity of Buddhism is seen contrasting with the chaos of subsequent years for the Bamiyan region.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.