Vintage Balouch – Dark Grey
Created by the people of the Balouch tribe in what is now southern Iran, this original grey and brown rug has been woven with dark colours extracted from natural dyes.
Size In Feet7.10 x 4.5
Size In Cms238.76 x 134.62
ColourDark Grey, Brown
Traditionally, the Balouch people make carpets using the wool of their own sheep and wove it very finely to create what were known as ?agaz?(which translates as ?aper?. This vintage piece is more than 60 years old and reflects the exceptional craftsmanship of the tribe.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.