Vintage Agra Jail Summer Carpet – Subtle
Despite being over 100 years old, this antique cotton durrie has maintained its shape, colour and simplistic beauty due to the high quality of its materials and outstanding workmanship.
Size In Feet7 x 4
Size In Cms213.36 x 121.92
ColourLight Pink, Purple
Now sought after as collector? items, Agra ?ail carpets?were originally woven by prisoners under the patronage of the great Mughal emperor, Akbar. This cotton summer carpet features an antique design and the tranquil combination of light pink and purple colours.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.