Vintage Agra Jail Summer Carpet Cotton – Spring
Crafted from cotton, this blue grey and beige vintage Agra rug reflects the golden era of carpet weaving on the subcontinent under the patronage of the great Mughal emperor, Akbar.
Size In Feet6.5 x 3.9
Size In Cms195.58 x 114.3
ColourBeige, Blue Grey
The term ?ail?refers to the teaching of weaving to prisoners of war during the Mughal period when all forms of arts and crafts were nurtured. It resulted in stunning pieces, with the most popular of these hailing from Agra, Amritsar, Lahore and Jaipur.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.