Tribal Khan Mohamadi – Bright Red
Combining red and dark blue colours, this tribal rug exemplifies those woven by the Afghani master, Khal Mohammad. This skilled weaver? legacy endured throughout the Soviet years and into the modern day.
Size In Feet6.7 x 5
Size In Cms200.66 x 152.4
ColourRed, Dark Blue
Named after their maker, Khal Mohammad, these tribal rugs originate from the northern Afghani town of Kunduz. They often feature a deep red background and a structured design that makes them highly appealing in a variety of spaces.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.