Tekke Mori Bukhara Turkman
Price available on request
The term Bukhara or Bokhara is commonly used to describe Tekke-faced rugs. These rugs are usually made by nomads on horizontal transportable looms with a different weave.
Size In Feet12.7x8.2
Size In Cms383.54x248.92
These rugs are generally based on the Senneh knot or more simply known as the double knot. Predominant colors used in such rugs is red, maroon becasue of the ease of availability of madder as a natural dye.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.