Persian Revival – Royalty
Our Persian revival series celebrates the distinctive Indian style, with highly naturalistic, tropical plants and flowers and a rich palette of colors. Some of the patterns are closer in aesthetics to the original Persians, whereas others have a beautiful confluence of design, color and style. This particular large sized rug has an intense pattern and it has taken the artisans 18 months to create this handknotted masterpiece.
Size In Feet6.8 x 4.11
Size In Cms203 x 150
The Mughal dynasty brought in carpet weaving from Perisa, in the late 16th century to India and it soon established itself as a key contributor to the economy and gained much attention from all over the world. The Antique Persian carpets were regarded as court art and had a regal, palatial aura, exuding luxury and grandeur.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.