Persian Mamluk Revival – Chakras
The vibrancy of culture and color in one, the Mamluk rugs have been an important part of Mediterranean commerce. These carpets usually have a main central medallion, around which the entire design is created. A geometric pattern is followed by using bright colors.
Size In Feet7.11 x 5.8
Size In Cms241 x 172
Its intricate motifs and structured designs make this different from other rugs. The first Mamluk carpet is recorded to be made in the 15th century after Egypt was conquered by Ottoman Empire. They have also made an appearance in various Venetian paintings from the 16th century
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.