Museum Sultanabad Revival – Blush Blue
Price available on request
The original Sultanabad Ziegler carpets from the late 19th Century were one of the most desirable rugs because of their outstanding, yet contemporary designs and sophisticated, intricate and decorative aesthetic.Rooted in history, the western designers reinvented the old Persian designs and adapted them to suit tastes of the western markets. The use of softer color tones, larger bolder designs and a more supple weave is evidence of this shift.
Size In Feet12.2 x 9
Size In Cms370 x 275
Hailing from the namesake town of Sultanabad in north-west Persia, these carpets were woven in a more cottage industry style at the family level. The Carpet Cellar has recreated these classic beauties, keeping contemporary appeal in mind and using neutral tones to increase their versatility with any interior.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.