Mughal Jail Collection Runner – Curvilinear
Sustainably woven, the red and beige colouration of this Mughal-inspired runner gives it a royal look and feel, making it an ideal addition to sophisticated, modern spaces.
Size In Feet11.8 x 2.8
Size In Cms355.6 x 81.28
Founded in 1526, the Mughal Empire controlled much of Southeast Asia between the 16th and 19th centuries and heavily influenced the region? artistic traditions. This recreation celebrates the so-called ?ail carpets?that were woven by prisoners of war under the tutelage of local masters.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.