Moroccan Collection – Gold Dust
Price available on request
Moroccan rugs have a unique history which predates to the creation of the region itself. The practical use of these rugs ranged from thicker piled carpets for the mountains to the flatweaves for the desert. Inspired by the many designs and patterns, these newer recreations encompass the style and age old tradition.
Size In Feet15.11 x 13.1
Size In Cms485.14 x 398.78
Morroccan rugs became extremely popular in the West thanks to its adoption by modern designers such as Le Corbusier who paired such rugs with modern straight line furniture. Drawing from such juxtaposition, these are still some of the most popular and easily adopted floor covering.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.