Khotan Samarakand – Flame
East Turkestan was known for its oasis towns, which also were makers of exceptional vintage rugs. Gaining inspiration from the Silk Route, these Khotan Samarkand carpets had a unique design and were largely influenced by the Chinese culture.
Size In Feet6.4 x 3.11
Size In Cms193.04 x 119.38
ColourLight Brown, Brown
With their narrow and long format the rugs were designed with intricate but spacious designs. The Samarkand carpets were distinct in their patterns and color aesthetic. The patterns were either one sided, but in this case several meddalions cover the space. Use of pastel tones, usually brown and pink were abundantly used.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.