Indo Nain Silk And Wool – Pale Green
The capital city for Shah Abbas, Isfahan was a weaving and cultural centre of much importance. The patterns are distinctively curvilinear and the use of delicate floral forms is seen all over the carpet.
Size In Feet7.9 x 5.5
Size In Cms236.22 x 165.1
MaterialSilk and Wool
ColourPale Green, Off White
The original Nain rugs were unique for their use of silk in the foundation and pile. Along with the increased knottage, these rugs also had very intricate and dense patterns which came out exceptiionally well with silk as their medium. The Carpet Cellar’s recreations focus on reviving the traditional nain weaving technique by using silk and wool for a more durable rug. The color tones are subtle and extremely versatile.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.