Hadji Jalili Silk and Wool Collection – Cypriot
The atelier of Hadji Jalili – the master weaver, has a distinct genre and unmistakable charm. The judicious use of subtle colors, repetitive floral motifs interspersed with aesthetic accuracy has a timeless appeal. These recreations bring these design elements together with cohesion and precision.
Size In Feet11 x 8
Size In Cms335.28 x 243.84
MaterialSilk and Wool
Breaking the traditional norm of using deep colors, Hadji Jalili’s creations had pastel elements which was uncommon for that time.The Carpet Cellar’s recreation of these masterpieces involves the use of softer colors along with natural materials – wool and silk. Using the souf technique, an embossed effect is brought forth which provides a completely new dimension to the piece.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.