Hadji Jalili Runner – Gold
Named after the famous 19th century master weaver, Hadji Jalili, the original antiques are some of the most unique rugs that helped the Tabrez town re-enter the rug market. His used of distinctive color palettes and designs which were very different from the norm, brought about a disruptive force in the carpet making industry.
Size In Feet20 x 2.8
Size In Cms609.6 x 81.28
MaterialSilk and Wool
Paying our obeisance to this master craftsman, The Carpet Cellar’s has recreated these pieces using high quality material and traditional weaving techniques. The result is a finely woven rug with a combination of silk and wool which are matted to create an illusion of being three-dimensional.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.