Hadji Jalili Revivals – Golden Glory
Hadji Jalili was a very renowned weaver in the town of Tabrez in Iran and created carpets for imperial courts in the famous city of Tabrez. Breaking the traditional norm of using deep colors, Hadji Jalili’s creations had pastel elements which was uncommon for that time.The Carpet Cellar’s recreation of these masterpieces involves the use of softer colors along with natural materials.
Size In Feet6 x 4
Size In Cms182.88 x 121.92
MaterialSilk and Wool
ColourBronze, Brown, Gold
The use of silk and wool gives an embossed effect and brings forth the pattern without overwhelming the surrounding.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.