Hadji Jalili Collection – Soft Beige
Hadji Jalili, a renowned name in Persia which is associated with the weaver himself, was famous for using colour tones like gold, beige, ivory, pinks, greys etc. and created masterpieces that are desired by collector and interiors designers the world over. The original Hadji Jalili rugs were made using Kurk wool, which had an incredible sheen.
Size In Feet6 x 4.2
Size In Cms182.88 x 127
MaterialSilk and Wool
This carpet is an incredible revival of the renowned glory of the Hadji Jalili workshop, being done in a very modern and transitional way. The Carpet Cellar’s use of high quality merino wool and silk, aims to recreate the original masterpieces by using traditional weaving techniques and materials.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.