Hadji Jalili Collection – Florian
The Hadji Jalili carpets gained significance by the end of the 19th century. The weaver himself and his looms were located in a Persian town called Tabriz. His style of weaving, patterns and color tones appealed to the European markets and also caught on with various designers.
Size In Feet10 x 7.11
Size In Cms304.8 x 241.3
MaterialSilk and Wool
The Carpet Cellar’s recreations of the original pieces , incorporates the intricate pattern in a wide range of colors. This particular piece in blue and silver is a bold statement rug which can carve a space out for itself.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.