Chevron Collection – Sandtone Waves
The interesting chevron design is a specimen of superior artistry. The dark and light combination adds another layer of complexity and is suitable for diverse decor styles.
Size In Feet11.11 x 9.1
Size In Cms363 x 277
MaterialSilk and Wool
The chevron pattern dates back to ancient greece, where it was used extensively on pottery as well as textiles. Till today, this pattern has high adaptability and is used in clothing patterns, wooden floors, rugs and textiles. The incredible journey of such patterns over the ages is intriguing but also reassuring that we are naturally geared towards conserving the better aspects of our past.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.