Architectural Cubic Zen Collection
Great architects like Tadao Ando, Noguchi Le Corbusier, Norman Foster and the like, often included sharp design elements against organic shapes like rounds. The architectural carpets inspired from such designs also portray a similar blended yet edgy feel.
Size In Feet9.11 x 8
Size In Cms302.26 x 243.84
ColourLight Grey, Blue Grey
The mid-century inspiration in rugs created by The Carpet Cellar is made using silk and wool. The hand knotting gives these rugs incredible texture and depth. These are gorgeous rugs using the finest master weavers from villages in India.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.