Antique Persian Mashad – Central Bloom
Price available on request
Most Mashad rugs can be distingushed by the large, elaborate central medallions. These rugs possess a certain softness, especially compared to other Khorassan rugs – the quality of the wool used by the rug-makers of Mashad is exceptional.
Size In Feet13.4x10.3
Size In Cms406.4x312.42
ColourPink, Dark Blue
Hailing from the holy city of Mashad in eastern Iran, Mashad carpets are woven using a soft wool that results in a tight and thin pile. Known for their beauty and their quality, which is assuredly second to none, Mashad rugs remain very desirable in the rug world of today, centuries after they were first woven.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.