Antique Laver Kerman Aubusson – Pastel Millfleur
Price available on request
The Laver Kerman carpets are some of the finest antique rugs created. The complexity of design combined with elements of French textiles affords these rugs an unsurpassed beauty and grace. These exclusive rugs used some of the most expensive and rare natural dyes such as cochineal along with the finest lambs wool which gives them a magical lustre.
Size In Feet17.9x9.10
Size In Cms541.02x299.72
ColourBeige, Blue, Pink
Kerman was a renouned weaving centre in central Persia up until the early 19th century when civil strife caused much harm and damage to the city. Fleeing for safety, many of the carpet weavers moved to a small towm called Laver. Some of the finest carpets were created here and the term “Laver Kerman” came to be associated with these spectacular creations. These are also distinct from other persian and oriental rugs due the influence of european color and design palette.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.