Antique Indian Jejim Block Printed Textile – Kalamkari
Indian fabrics and textiles are famous the world over for their design aesthetic, colors, material choices and overall appeal. Ranging from Ikkats to Bandhini to zardozi to phulkari, these textiles are carefully created with much passion and expertise.
Size In Feet6.10 x 6
Size In Cms208.28 x 182.88
These antique textiles have a unique appeal. They’re celebrated till date for their choice of colors, patterns, dyeing techniques which involved extraction of natural dyes and most importantly the quality of the fabric.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.