Antique Hamadan Malayer – Madder Red
Price available on request
Originating from the Hamadan village, this antique carpet is resplendent with a floral medley. Boteh, flower heads, scrolling vines, and stylized birds are all incorporated into this glorious carpet. The jewel tones blue as the base is a classic example of Malayer carpets and brings forth the pattern beautifully.
Size In Feet13.5 x 6.5
Size In Cms408.94 x 195.58
ColourMadder Red, Dark Blue
An extremely visually refined antique village carpet, this Hamadan Malayer demonstrates a tremendous artistic ingenuity and a sophisticated sense of color-combining. Featuring a luminous, botanically-inspired Herati pattern of interconnected rosettes, feathery leaves, and luscious palmette motifs this Malayer could accommodate numerous decorative styles.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.