Agra Jail Cotton Flatweave – Mykonos
Flatweaves were traditionally used as floor coverings in India and their origin can be traced back to the floor paintings in the 17th century. The primary use of cotton in flatweaves allowed them to keep the indoors cool in the tropical climate.
Size In Feet7.9 x 5.5
Size In Cms236.22 x 165.1
The Indian flatweaves, set themselves apart from the kilims and rugs produced in Persia by keeping the color pallete extremely subtle and the patterns minimalistic. The use of blue is seen often thanks to the natural dye extracted from Indigo. This is a new recreation of the vintage Agra Jail flatweaves.
- Free delivery within India*
- The estimated time of delivery -
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers - 5-7 working days
- For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service, which may take 1-2 weeks
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed
- Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- International Delivery as per actual costs.
* Additional cost (duty, tax) maybe levied for certain international shipments, on a case-by-case basis
- Vacuum periodically to keep the rug clean
- Do not soak or leave the rug sitting wet
- Blot immediately if there are any spills, and clean the spot with carbonated water and mild liquid soap
- Place furniture coasters under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the rug
- For specific care instructions, please refer to our FAQs.